Best Gifts For Cat Lovers
Do you have a list that includes gifts for a true cat lover? If not, you’re in luck! Buying for a cat lover is more simple than ever, especially with the selection and specialty items available on the web. Before you purchase the first kitty-themed item, pause to consider the following idea. The best gifts for cat fanciers are unique and specific to their cat.
Before you buy a present for the cat lover on your list, consider the following:
What type of cat breed does the prospective recipient most like or own? Many potential offerings to cat lovers are also breed specific. If possible, get a gift that reminds the recipient of their favourite breed.
If you are buying a gift for someone who currently owns a cat, find out the cat’s gender. Many cat-themed gifts are gender-specific, so you will want to know what sex your recipient’s cat is.
Does your recipient like to dress up your cat? If you are getting a gift for a person who likes to dress their cats in sweaters or other types of apparel, your search for an appropriate gift will be much easier. Don’t assume that the recipient dresses their cat, however.
Now that you’ve taken a few moments to think of your recipient’s cat, here are the top 6 gifts that any cat lover would be happy to be given.
1. A cat-themed picture frame. What better way to show your love for your animal than putting the feline’s picture on display? People looking for gifts for them would be pleased to receive a lovely picture frame to show their favourite pet. You may desire to ensure your intended recipient doesn’t already own a stockpile of cat picture frames. This is a popular gift to give and to receive, so it is common for avid cat lovers to own more than one cat picture frame.
2. Feline-themed jewellery. It may be common to run across a lovely cat broach, pin, charm bracelet, necklace, or other piece of jewellery. Nothing could be more personal or intimate than a nice piece of jewellery. If you have a personal acquaintance who you think would relish this type of gift, you will find many online retail websites dedicated to offerings for cat fanciers that carry a wonderful selection of feline-related jewellery. For an even more personal effect, you can often have these type of gifts engraved with a message as well.
3. Cat-related stationary, desk calendar, engagement calendar, diary, or books. Every New Year, hundreds of beautifully-designed calendars are put on the market for purchase. The selection can be incredible with hundreds of breeds and cat themes represented. This is an outstanding choice that any cat lover would enjoy receiving, typically if you can find a calendar that represents the recipient’s favourite breed. If you hope to go beyond the ever-popular cat calendar, you can also purchase lovely cat-related stationary for your recipient. Another superior choice is to get a nice cat-themed diary for your recipient.
Gifts for cat lovers may include a cat calendar, stationary set, or diary that you like. Consider buying the cat lover on your list a beautiful cat-themed coffee table book. Most will delight in feasting on the gorgeous photography and text of a good cat coffee table book.
4. Feline themed clothes and coffee mugs. Cat lovers will enjoy receiving cat-themed T-shirts and sweaters. You can generally find funny cat-themed coffee mugs too.
5. A work of kitty art. They abound nowadays, so it easy to find works of art that is cat related. For the true cat lover, a lovely feline sculpture can be a wonderful and whimsical gift. You can easily find all sorts of cat-related ceramic pieces, wooden sculptures, planter, fountain, or other types of cat art. For the truly dedicated cat lover, you can even commission a local artist to paint a portrait of your friend’s cat!
6. A gift subscription to Cat Fancy magazine! For people looking for gifts for cat lovers, the die-hard cat fanatic will love a subscription to a cat themed magazine. If you can’t get cat-related magazines at your local newsstand, see your local pet supplies store. You’ll find other magazines besides Cat Fancy that your recipient can be happy to be receiving for many issues to come.