ArthoFlexin and ArthroFlexin FORTE
ArthoFlexin and ArthroFlexin FORTE are products that contain all the necessary ingredients and substances responsible for the metabolism of articular cartilage, regenerating and supporting the proper functioning of joints. The ingredients contained in these products stimulate the production of synovial fluid, supply the articular cartilage with all the necessary nutrients and increase its resistance to microtrauma. Careful selection of ingredients is the basis of an effective product.
At ArthoFlexin and ArthroFlexin FORTE, we focused on achieving a synergy effect:
- reconstruction and regeneration of cartilage: glucosamine sulphate, MSM, manganese,
- cartilage protection: chondroitin sulfate, sodium hyaluronate,
- improvement of joint mobility: vitamin C and MSM.
Additionally, ArthroFlexin FORTE is enriched with substances such as type II collagen, and devil’s claw extract. (Harpagophytum procumbens) and New Zealand clam extract (Perna canaliculus). Type II collagen is rich in glycosaminoglycans, which are the basic substances that build joints. Devil’s claw (Harpagophytum procumbens) with a strong anti-inflammatory effect, supports the management of chronic arthritis. New Zealand mussels (Perna canaliculus) are high in omega-3 and nourish the joints.
ArthoFlexin and ArthroFlexin FORTE are in the form of openable capsules. The capsule can be easily opened and its content can be mixed with a favourite food. If the diet is based only on dry food, the content of the capsule should be slightly moistened and then adhered to the food.
Recommended daily dose:
ArthoFlexin – 1 capsule for every 10 kg of body weight
ArthroFlexin FORTE – 1 capsule for every 15 kg of body weight.
Why ArthoFlexin and ArthoFlexin FORTE are the best choices:
- They contain all the substances necessary for the reconstruction of articular cartilage.
- Contain substances proven to help relieve inflammation, such as MSM or devil’s claw extract (Harpagophytum procumbens).
- They have high doses of active substances.
- ArthroFlexin is intended for use in prophylaxis, growth and support for breed predisposed to dysplasia.
- ArthroFlexin FORTE has strong anti-inflammatory effects
Purpose of ArthroFlexin:
- Supplementing the diet during development.
- Supporting post-traumatic treatment.
- Can be used prophylactically, especially with giant breed dogs and cats.
Purpose of ArthroFlexin FORTE:
- Limited mobility.
- Stiffness in the joints and muscles.
- Degeneration of articular cartilage structures
- slows down the degeneration of articular cartilage
- maintains the proper condition of the joints
- supports the production of synovial fluid
- supports the reconstruction of cartilage tissues
- improves joint mobility
- highly digestible, natural source of sulfur Sodium Hyaluronate:
- supports the formation of collagen fibres
- ensures the elasticity of the articular cartilage
- supports the absorption of essential ingredients for the reconstruction of joint tissue
- is essential in the production of collagen
- supports collagen synthesis
- a deficiency of this element may manifest itself in lameness and clumsiness (ataxia)
Type II collagen:
- building joints, cartilage, skin and tendons
- standardized for the content of glucosamine, chondroitin and hyaluronic acid
- deficiency can cause: stiffness arthritis, back pain, bone pain
Devil’s claw extract:
- strong anti-rheumatic and analgesic support
- supports the regulation of cholesterol and urea
- contains a large number of iridium glycosides with an effective analgesic, anti-inflammatory and anti-swelling
New Zealand clam extract:
- high in omega-3
- lipid substances contained in the extract nourish the structure of the joint and have an effect anti-inflammatory
ArthoFlexin and ArthroFlexin FORTE
|Glucosamine sulfate||400 mg||Glucosamine sulfate||350 mg|
|Chondroitin sulfate||120 mg||Chondroitin sulfate||150 mg|
|Sodium hyaluronate||5.5 mg||Sodium hyaluronate||4.5 mg|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||18 mg||Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||27.5 mg|
|Manganese (manganese bisglycinate)||3.7 mg||Dimethylsulfone (MSM)||30 mg|
|Dimethylsulfone (MSM)||15 mg||Arthro Complex (Type II Collagen,
powdered New Zealand mussels
(Perna canaliculus) Devil’s extract
claw (Harpagophytum procumbens))
|Packaging: 30 or 120 capsules|
CHECK OUR OTHER PRODUCTS: CLICK HERE
Read our reviews on Trustpilot: CLICK HERE