Joints & Activity
Joints & Activity is a product for dogs and cats designed to nourish and regenerate joints: synovial fluid, cartilage and ligaments. The supplement is used in older animals with limited mobility, obese, fast-growing breeds as well as sports and working dogs. It can be used as dietary support after orthopaedic procedures or during convalescence after injuries.
Joints & Activity is a product containing a comprehensive complex of ingredients supporting the processes of reconstruction of the articular cartilage tissues and stimulating the regeneration of the synovial fluid. The unique complex contains many valuable nutrients: sodium hyaluronate, glucosamine and chondroitin, which nourish and build cartilage tissue.
Sodium hyaluronate, glucosamine and chondroitin are the basic ingredients of the articular cartilage and synovial fluid.
Vitamin C supports the production of collagen, an ingredient responsible for the strength of articular cartilage, and MSM supports faster regeneration of the locomotor system.
The Joints & Activity is in the form of openable capsules. The capsule can be easily opened and its content can be mixed with a favourite food. If the diet is based only on dry food, the content of the capsule should be slightly moistened and then adhered to the food.
Recommended daily dose:
The Joints & Activity 1 capsule for every 10 kg of body weight
Why Joints & Activity is the best choice:
- The optimal set of substances necessary for the reconstruction of articular cartilage
- Contains MSM which has proven to help reduce inflammation
- High doses of active substances: glucosamine, chondroitin and sodium hyaluronate
- Supplementing the diet for young animals during the growth period.
- Supporting post-traumatic treatment.
- Can be used prophylactically, especially with giant breed dogs.
- supports the maintenance of the proper condition of the joints
- contributes to the reduction of some enzymes that affect the degradation of articular cartilage
- helps maintain joint mobility, together with glucosamine form a complex used to support the reconstruction of cartilage tissues
- recommended in inflammatory conditions
- It reduces the pain, stiffness and swelling caused by arthritis
- occurs naturally in the joints
- necessary to maintain proper joint mobility
- its quantity decreases with age
|Joints & Activity|
|Glucosamine sulfate||250 mg|
|Chondroitin sulfate||80 mg|
|Sodium hyaluronate||8 mg|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||20 mg|
|Arthro Complex (Dimethylsulfone (MSM), microcapsule
vanished fish oil (source of Omega-3 fatty acids))
|Packaging: 30 capsules|