Skin & Coat – DUO
Skin & Coat DUO is a product designated for dogs and cats with problems with dull, excessively losing out hair and problems with itching and brittle claws.
Skin & Coat DUO contains all the substances important for the intensive regeneration of the animal’s skin and hair.
These are primarily unsaturated fatty acids (omega-3, omega-6), vitamins A, and E, a complex of vitamins from group B, including biotin, zinc and plant extracts – horsetail extract (Equisetum arvense), nettle extract (Urtica dioica) and Cistus (Cistus), which are a source of polyphenols and silica.
Skin and Coat DUO is in the form of openable capsules. The capsule can be easily opened and its content can be mixed with a favourite food. If the diet is based only on dry food, the content of the capsule should be slightly moistened and then adhered to the food.
Recommended daily dose:
Skin and Coat DUO 1 capsule for every 10 kg of the body weight
Why Skin & Coat DUO is the best choice:
- The balanced proportion of omega-3 to omega-6.
- Content of horsetail extract (Equisetum arvense), cistus (Cistus) and nettle extract
(Urtica dioica) supports the inflammatory processes of the skin and supports skin and hair regeneration.
- Contains high concentrations of B vitamins and zinc, ingredients necessary for the proper appearance of the skin and coat.
- Contains a high concentration of biotin.
Purpose of the Skin & Coat DUO
- Loss of hair increased shedding.
- Breakable claws.
- Excessive keratinization of the epidermis, problems with the sebaceous glands.
- Atopic skin
- Improvement of the overall condition of the hair and skin
- source of DHA and EPA
- helps to maintain proper hydration skin and reduces the negative impact of UV radiation on the skin
- Omega-3 deficiencies lead to many problems skin with hair, such as dry skin, brittleness of hair and claws
- source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA)
- Provides adequate hydration of elasticity and skin resistance
- GLA deficiency leads to the natural depletion of skin resistance to the harmful effects of factors external and minor wounds and cracks in the epidermis it is more difficult to heal
- supports the healing of wounds
- Reduces excessive hair loss
- Has antihistamine properties
- supports the regulation of the work of the sebaceous glands
- Helps to reduce unpleasant odours associated with excessive seborrhea
- exhibits immunostimulating properties
- acts as a natural repellant for ectoparasites
- has immunomodulatory properties consisting of mainly reducing the pro-inflammatory release histamine
- supports soothing of irritations and conditions inflammatory skin
- responsible for moisturizing and nourishing skin: especially pantothenic acid
- prevention of claw brittleness and falling out hair and hair: thiamin and biotin
- supports skin regeneration: folic acid
Vitamins A and E:
- strong antioxidants that slow down the ageing process of skin
- support the rapid regeneration of the epidermis
|Skin & Coat DUO|
|Microencapsulated fish oil (source of acids
Omega-3 fatty acids)
|Extract Complex (Ground Cistus) extract
nettle (Urtica dioica), horsetail extract
|Vitamin A (retinyl acetate)||2 497.5 IU|
|Vitamin E (α-tocopherol)||10.5 IU|
|Zinc (zinc bisglycinate)||8.1 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate)||0.8 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||0.99 mg|
|Calcium D-pantothenate 4.65 mg||4.65 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)||2.2 g|
|Biotin (D-biotin) 0.99 mg||0.99 mg|
|Folic acid||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)||1.8 µg|
|Packaging: 30 or 60 capsules|