Skin & Coat – PRO
Skin & Coat PRO is a product for dogs and cats recommended for dry, flaky skin and excessively shedding and dull hair. The supplement is intended both for long-term use and as a treatment to supplement deficiencies.
Skin & Coat contains a number of essential ingredients to help improve your pet’s skin and coat. Unsaturated fatty acids help to rebuild the skin and reduce inflammatory processes (skin hyperemia, itching). Vitamins A and E are strong antioxidants. A complex of B vitamins, biotin, zinc, horsetail extract (Equisetum arvense) and nettle extract (Urtica dioica) stimulate and are responsible for other processes that help restore a healthy appearance of the skin and hair.
The Skin & Coat is in the form of openable capsules. The capsule can be easily opened and its content can be mixed with a favourite food. If the diet is based only on dry food, the content of the capsule should be slightly moistened and then adhered to the food.
Recommended daily dose:
The Skin & Coat PRO 1 capsule for every 10 kg of body weight.
Why Immune Support is the best choice:
- Contains horsetail extract (Equisetum arvense) and nettle extract (Urtica dioica).
- Contains powerful antioxidants – vitamins: A, E.
- The complex of B vitamins, biotin, zinc – they stimulate and are responsible for the processes that help restore healthy-looking skin and coat.
- The right proportion of omega-3 to omega-6.
Purpose of the Skin & Coat PRO
- Loss of hair increased shedding.
- Breakable claws.
- Dry, flaky skin, problems with the sebaceous glands.
- Atopic skin
- Improvement of the overall condition of the hair and skin
- source of DHA and EPA
- protection against UV radiation
- strong antioxidant effect
- support skin repair processes
- soothe irritations
- strengthens the hydrolipid barrier
- improves the condition of the hair coat
Horsetail extract (Equisetum arvense):
- improves the condition of the skin, hair and claws
- the high content of silica supports the body’s detoxification process
- supports the regeneration and reconstruction of the skin
- is actively involved in the production of collagen in the body
- Thiamin – One of the symptoms of vitamin B1 deficiency is brittle and dull hair. When it is missing, the glands produce excess fat.
- Riboflavin improves “cellular respiration” and thus provides tissues with the energy needed for the growth of hair and skin regeneration. It also takes part in the metabolism of fatty acids that protect the lid hair against damage and allow it to regenerate.
- Pantothenic acid – this compound primarily moisturizes the skin, accelerating wound healing and improving the condition of the epidermal lipid layer.
- Biotin – Biotin deficiencies can be easily seen, including excessively falling out and dull hair and brittle, easily breaking and splitting claws.
Vitamins A and E:
- participate in the process of cell renewal and epidermis regeneration
- slow down the ageing process of the skin
- strengthen the skin’s protective barriers
|Skin & Coat|
|Microencapsulated fish oil (source of acids
Omega-3 fatty acids)
|Microencapsulated borage oil (source of acids
Omega-6 fatty acids)
|Extract Complex (Nettle extract (Urtica dioica),
field horsetail extract (Equisetum arvense))
|Vitamin A (retinyl acetate)||1,250 IU|
|Vitamin E (α-tocopherol)||3.15 IU|
|Zinc (zinc bisglycinate)||20 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate)||0.6 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||0.75 mg|
|Calcium D-pantothenate||3.6 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)||0.75 mg|
|Biotin (D-biotin)||31 µg|
|Folic acid||185 µg|
|Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)||1.5 µg|
|Packaging: 30 Capsules|
Skin & Coat – PRO
Check our other products for Skin & Coat DUO: CLICK HERE
Check our reviews on Trustpilot: CLICK HERE
There are no reviews yet.