Stress Relief is a product containing ingredients soothing states of nervous tension and anxiety. A key ingredient in the Stress Relief supplement is L-tryptophan. L-tryptophan is an amino acid necessary for the proper functioning of the nervous system, which is involved in the synthesis of melatonin and serotonin. Responsible for maintaining the mood, resistance to stress and regulating the circadian cycle.
In addition, the supplement contains GABA (γ-aminobutyric acid), which has a calming effect, reducing tension in the body and improving the quality of sleep. The complex of B vitamins contained in Stress Relief supports the nervous system in times of excessive tension.
Stress Relief has the form of openable capsules. The capsule can be easily opened and its content can be mixed with a favourite food. If the diet is based only on dry food, the content of the capsule should be slightly moistened and then adhered to the food.
Why Stress Relief Complex is the best choice:
- The high content of L-tryptophan
- Contains GABA acid, magnesium, and complex B vitamins
Purpose of the StressCalm Balance:
- When travelling – motion sickness
- New Year’s Eve – fireworks
- Moves or long absences of the owner
- Anxiety about the arrival of a new family member
- Assist in coping with separation anxiety
- an important amino acid in the synthesis of serotonin and melatonin
- GABA acid helps to reduce anxiety and anxiety, it alleviates the negative effects of stress • has a positive effect on the quality of sleep
- stabilises the functions of the nervous system, reduces its hyperactivity of nerve cells • is involved in the regulation of muscle tone
|GABA acid (γ-aminobutyric acid)||35 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate)||126.8 µg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||161.2 µg|
|Calcium D-pantothenate||0.76 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)||161 µg|
|Biotin (D-biotin)||6.4 µg|
|Folic acid||38.4 µg|
|Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)||0.3 µg|
|Packaging: 30 Capsules|
There are no reviews yet.