StressCalm BALANCE is a product dedicated to animals that are sensitive and prone to stress. The comprehensive composition supports and soothes the body and improves overall mood and well-being. The main ingredient of StressCalm Balance is L-tryptophan, which is an essential amino acid involved in the synthesis of melatonin – responsible for the rhythm of sleep and wakefulness and serotonin – regulating well-being and influencing mood.
- Melatonin – a substance that significantly improves the quality of sleep and facilitates falling asleep, additionally reducing it feeling agitated.
- GABA acid (γ-aminobutyric acid) – is one of the primary neurotransmitters with a calming effect, reducing tension in the body and improving sleep quality.
- The Vitamin B complex – is necessary for the proper functioning of the central nervous system.
- Magnesium – long-term stress can lead to a deficiency of this element, which can then cause weakness in the body and a depressed mood.
- Valerian extract (Valeriana officinalis) – Valerian has physical reduction properties and mental stress.
The StressCalm Balance is in the form of openable capsules. The capsule can be easily opened and its content can be mixed with a favourite food. If the diet is based only on dry food, the content of the capsule should be slightly moistened and then adhered to the food.
Recommended daily dose:
StressCalm Balance 1 capsule for every 10 kg of body weight.
Why StressCalm Balance is the best choice:
- High tryptophan content
- Contains melatonin
- B vitamins and magnesium
- Contains GABA acid with a tension-reducing effect
Purpose of the StressCalm Balance:
- When travelling – motion sickness
- New Year’s Eve – fireworks
- Moves or long absences of the owner
- Anxiety about the arrival of a new family member
- Assist in coping with separation anxiety
|Valerian extract (Valeriana officinalis)||10mg|
|GABA acid (γ-aminobutyric acid)||40mg|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate)||128 µg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||162 µg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)||180 µg|
|Biotin (D-biotin)||7.2 µg|
|Folic acid||43.2 µg|
|Vitamin B12(cyanocobalamin)||0,4 ug|
Packaging: 30 or 60 capsules
- an exogenous amino acid involved in the synthesis of serotonin and melatonin
- supports the regulation of the rhythm of sleep and wakefulness
- lowers the number of awakenings at night
- increases the quality of sleep
- an acid with a calming effect, reducing tension in the body and improving the quality of sleep
- during long-term stress, there is increased excretion of magnesium, which may result in its deficiency
- Magnesium is very important in reducing muscle tone
Check our other products: CLICK HERE