VitaMix COMPLEX is a product for dogs and cats containing 20 active ingredients: vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, which not only improve but even condition the course of many metabolic processes in the animal’s body at every stage of its life.
Features of some of the ingredients included in the product:
- Vitamin A and biotin – affect the condition of the skin and hair, and is important for the functioning of the sight
- B vitamins – support the pet’s nervous system and some digestive processes.
- Vitamin C – supports the functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin E – has a strong antioxidant effect.
- Vitamin D3 – is crucial in the proper processes of bone mineralization and the functioning of the thyroid gland.
- Zinc – is responsible for many functions such as the proper metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates, it supports the regeneration of skin, hair and claws and ensures their healthy appearance.
- Folic acid, and iron – prevents anaemia.
- Copper – is involved in the absorption and transport of iron.
- HMB – reduces post-exercise damage to skeletal muscles, strengthens the immune system, regulates the level of cholesterol and promotes fat loss.
- Taurine – its most important functions are supporting the work of the heart and supporting proper central development of the nervous system and the retina of the eye.
- Threonine – is an exogenous amino acid, the deficiency of this amino acid may cause a decrease in appetite, which directly results in weight loss.
- Methionine – acts in detoxification of the body, and has choleretic and antioxidant properties.
The VitaMix Complex is in the form of openable capsules. The capsule can be easily opened and its content can be mixed with a favourite food. If the diet is based only on dry food, the content of the capsule should be slightly moistened and then adhered to the food.
Recommended daily dose:
The VitaMix Complex 1 capsule for every 10 kg of body weight.
Why VitaMix Complex is the best choice:
- Contains all essential vitamins and minerals
- Free from flavourings
- Enriched with substances such as HMB, taurine, threonine and methionine
- Vitamin deficiencies result from an unbalanced diet.
- During convalescence and regeneration.
- Supporting working animals and actively practising sports
- During pregnancy and lactation
|Vita Complex (calcium ß-hydroxy-ß-methylbutyrate, microencapsulated fish oil (source of acids Omega-3 fatty acids))||30 mg|
|Magnesium + Potassium (magnesium-potassium citrate)||7.87 mg|
|Vitamin A (retinyl acetate)||1,018 IU|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||40.95 mg|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||88 IU|
|Vitamin E (α-tocopherol)||4.7 IU|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate)||0.5 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||0.6 mg|
|Calcium D-pantothenate||2.79 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)||0.63 mg|
|Biotin (D-biotin)||24.6 µg|
|Folic acid||103.5 µg|
|Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)||1.2 µg|
|Vitamin K1||30.6 µg|
|Copper (copper (II) sulfate)||0.8 mg|
|Iodine (potassium iodide)||122 µg|
|Iron (iron (II) sulfate)||11.34 mg|
|Manganese (manganese (II) sulfate)||1.62 mg|
|Selenium (sodium selenite)||44.5 µg|
|Zinc (zinc sulfate)||8.1 mg|
|Packaging: 30 or 120 capsules|
There are no reviews yet.